Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. Its tax identification number is B01636760.
- Its registered address is Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (Spain).
Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. All rights reserved.
- The intellectual property rights of the website mujereshacker.telefonica.com, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U., which has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website mujereshacker.telefonica.com which Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access to this website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted by the mere use of such services.
- The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website mujereshacker.telefonica.com.
- That it is carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the contents related to this website are modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that come with it.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website or in its content, nor that it will be updated, although it will make every effort to avoid, correct or update them, if necessary.
- Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of the information. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. does not assume any liability whatsoever arising from the provision or content of third party links referred to on the website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements therein that may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services. With regard to the mention of third party products and services, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. with regard to the same, nor does it imply any support, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U.
- Unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, its resale, and any breach of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U.'s intellectual or industrial property rights will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third-party links to this website must be to their home or entry page.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user's place of residence is outside Spain, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.U. and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
WARNING: You have accessed a system owned by Telefónica Group. You need to have authorization before using it, being strictly limited to the use indicated in such authorization. Unauthorised access or improper use of this system is prohibited and are contrary to the Corporate Security Policy and current legislation. If you reveal internal information of Telefónica Group or its clients without prior authorisation, you could be incurring a violation of the Corporate Regulations, which could even involve the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanour.